EVENT BANNER PROMOTION PROGRAM
$100.00 to $175.00 Before Taxes
The Canmore NWMP Barracks is at the entrance of Canmore’s Main Street and Spring Creek developments. The Barrack’s prominent entrance archway has served as a place for local organizations to promote their upcoming community events for over a decade. This highly sought-after promotional space can be booked for a two-week period, starting on the Mondays shown on the booking calendar below and ending 14 days later on a Sunday.
- Local non-profit organizations that host community events and festivals and local event organizers that host fundraising events such as marathons and other revenue-generating events are welcome to participate in the Barracks Banner Promotion Program. Bookings made by non-local organizations hosting events in Canmore will be considered (and confirmed after review).
- Program participation fees are $100 for non-profit community events/festivals and $175 for fundraising events.
- Bookings are accepted on a first-come basis up to 14 days before the desired booking period.
- Bookings will be reviewed before being approved by the museum’s visitor services team.
- The festival/event name must be provided in the space below.
- The Canmore Museum reserves the right to decline a booking if the booking is not aligned with the museum’s core values.
- Banners must comply with a number of specifications to ensure that the banner remains safely in place for the duration of the event; this includes reinforced corners on the banner where the corner grommets are located. Download the banner specification sheet.
Banners are booked for a two-week period, beginning on a Monday and ending 14 days later on a Sunday.
Banners must be dropped off at the Canmore Museum one week prior to the start of the booking. This is to ensure that the banner is in sufficient condition to be hung.
Banners must be picked up from the Canmore Museum within 5 business days of the end of the booking.